Bring rustic charm to your kitchen, camp, and backyard with Bayou Classic® Cast Iron Cookware. This versatile jambalaya pot is perfect for making traditional New Orleans gumbo, etouffee, and jambalaya. Cook slow-simmering batches of chili, soup, and stew. Gather with family and friends for warm dinners or weekend get-togethers. Whatever occasion, Bayou® Cast Iron Cookware adds a comforting, bayou touch to the modern home. Domed Lid is etched with an alligator for a unique bayou detail. Compliment with Bayou Classic® Outdoor Gas Cookers.
- 11-quart round pot with domed lid cooks jambalaya, stews, and deep-fried foods
- Made of rugged cast iron with swing-style wire handle
- Flat bottom allows the pot to sit on propane cooking stove
- Interior dimensions 14-inch x 7-inch
- Season before first use; scrub, rinse, and dry after each use