Natural Plant Toothbrush
Sourced from the roots of the Salvadora Persica tree, also known as peelu or arak tree.
- 100% Natural, Raw, Biodegradable, Pesticide & Chemical Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Also perfect for on the go: No toothpaste or water needed
- Consistent use of our Natural Plant Toothbrush Sticks will result in whiter teeth over-time (about 1 month of daily use for most people)
- Safely cleans and acts as a teeth polisher removing coffee, tea, wine and cigarette/tobacco stains and improves gum health and freshens breath
- Healthy dental alternative to teeth whitening pen, white strips, charcoal, gels, powder and strips
- Suitable for men & women & children
- It can also be used as a chewing stick to whiten teeth while helping you to quit smoking
- A great eco-friendly gift for your loved ones
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH FOR FIRST USE:
- Remove the outer bark of the last 1/2 inches of the stick with a knife
- Fill a cup with water 1/2 inch high
- Soak the cut end of your toothbrush in water and let sit for 24 hours
- Gently open and separate the bristles
- Your wood toothbrush is ready for use
- When you are done with these bristles, you can cut off this 1/2 inch part and prepare a new 1/2 inch brush from the same wood stick
CARE: Rinse well and air dry. Each stick lasts over a year with daily use. The end of the stick will have “bristles” after 3-5 uses.
ZERO WASTE: Each order includes 1 stick. They are shipped unpackaged to reduce waste. Before the production of plastic toothbrushes, people kept their teeth clean with the use of twigs from medicinal trees. Our healthy Natural Plant Toothbrush Sticks, also known as miswak, are a natural alternative to all the plastic toothbrushes and toxic teeth whiteners. When you are done with it, you can compost it or just place it under your garden plants, for it is 100% biodegradable.